A career at Paradigm Treatment Centers is about much more than making a living, it’s about making a difference. Many of our teen treatment professionals have worked together for many years, with an unwavering commitment to offering innovative, empowering treatment experiences to young people and their families. We continue, however, to seek out new talent who share our commitment for helping adolescents reclaim their lives.
Prior to contacting Paradigm New York regarding employment, we ask that you please consider the following:
1) Paradigm New York requires that professionals be licensed and/or certified in their areas of expertise and all interns must be registered with appropriate licensing boards.
2) We seek candidates who have devoted their careers and studies to the provision of treatment services to teens and their families.
3) Our highest priority is the physical and emotional safety of the adolescents that we serve. As such all prospective team members at Paradigm New York must undergo an exhaustive background check. This will include verification of credentials and experience, fingerprinting, a a Child Abuse Index check an FBI background check.
4) At Paradigm New York, we are committed to diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, veteran status or pregnancy.
5) Paradigm New York takes great effort to ensure that the confidentiality of all of our clients is protected. All employees of Paradigm New York are required to sign a comprehensive confidentiality agreement prior upon employment.
6) Transparency is an important part of the treatment that we provide to adolescents and their families. It is our belief that it is imperative that teens and their family members know who will be providing each and every aspect of treatment. We therefor require that all members of the teen treatment team place a bio and photo on our web site for consideration by prospective clients.
7) Another key component of teen treatment at Paradigm New York is accessibility. It is in this spirit that we require all members of our teen rehab team, be available to young people discuss treatment goals, treatment progress and to answer address any questions or concerns that may arise.
8) Collaboration is an important aspect of service provision at Paradigm New York. We ask that all members of our adolescent treatment team be available to work with all teen treatment team members, outside therapists, school teachers, athletic and life coaches, members of clergy or any adult working with an adolescent who is identified as appropriate by a family in our care.
9) It is important that anyone considering employment at Paradigm New York do a rigorous, honest assessment of their own belief systems. Are you commitment to empowering adolescents and their families? Do you feel strongly that all teens must be afforded dignity and respect? Do you have good boundaries rooted in compassion? Does the idea of punitive or compliance based treatment make you uncomfortable? If you can honestly answer yes to each of these questions, you could be a good fit for our adolescent treatment program.
10) All treatment team members at Paradigm New York are provided with opportunities for professional and personal growth. It is our position that good self care is imperative for any person providing treatment for issues such as teen depression, teen anxiety, teen trauma, teen drug abuse, or any other emotional health or behavioral health issues. All teen treatment team members, are encouraged to attend conferences and/or seek out continuing education opportunities that would allow them to more effectively provide treatment to adolescents and their families.
If you would like to further explore the possibility of joining our world class team, we request that you submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for full consideration.